From our Bylaws: the purpose of this organization is to:
- Provide an organization necessary to support and provide a professional forum to address statewide or local training concern by Members being professional State Instructors.
- Provide social collegiums of concern and dedicated professional Fire Service Instructor(s) within the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania to enhance a professional culture within the Fire Service Instructors and the fire service. – We hold one Regional Meeting and one annual Chapter Meeting per year.
- Provide seminars/news alerts of current or proposed practices of the Pennsylvania State Fire Academy or other State Fire Service institutions.
- Provide awards, acknowledgements, and/or risk management as may be made within the discretion of the Membership.
- Such other purposes permitted by non-profit corporations and permitted by Law.